The website Taste of Home is collaboratively run by the collective Taste of Home and the Centre for Peace Studies. This website was developed under the project 'Quality Integration Solutions for Refugees' financially supported by the European Commission.
The website was upgraded through the funds of the CONCORD project EYD2015 Civil Society Alliance (contract with the European Commission) through a cooperation between the Slovenian NGDO platform for development cooperation and humanitarian aid SLOGA and the Centre for Peace Studies and Crosol from Croatia.
The website was upgraded again in 2017 through the funds of the US Embassy in Croatia granted for the implementation of the project 'From Migrant to Entrepreneur'. The project enabled organization of the international conference as well as the publishing of the book and the video [MIGRENT]. The project was implemented in collaboration with the Taste of Home and the Centre for Peace Studies.
Quality Integration Solution for Refugees Project Info
Project leader: Fantastično dobra institucija – FADE IN
- Centar za mirovne studije (CMS)
- Cluster za eko-društvene inovacije i razvoja (CEDRA HR)
- udruga Izazov
- udruga Iskra
- NK Zagreb 041
Aim and short description of activities (info about the project):
During the projectQuality integration solutions for refugees plans are made to empower and train the socially endangered group – refugees in Croatia, so they can independently start with the process of employment and/or development of the idea of social entrepreneurship with the goal of achieving better integration into society.
Aims of this project are:
- empowering the skills for employability of refugees through training and supporting innovative initiatives of social entrepreneurship
- advocacy of social inclusion and politics of refugee employment
- networking of civil initiatives in providing social services and inclusion of refugees into society
The project consists of:
- activities of informing and empowering persons that received refugee status (asylum or subsidiary protection) or that are living as foreigners in Croatia
- media campaign and documentary film about refugee integration in Croatia
- cooperation with organisations of civil society in providing support to refugee integration
The total value of the project and EU share in financing the project
The total value of the projec tQuality integration solutions for refugees is 118.581,35 EUR. The total share of EU financing in this project is 99.999,65 EUR (84,33 %).
Croatia’s government Office for Cooperation with NGOs financed this project with 13.007,19 EUR (10,96%).
Project implementation period: 01.03.2014 - 28.02.2015.